Her

Her
She's HilArius

Saturday, May 29, 2010

life

Roll.
Crawl.
Stand.
Fall.
Stand.
Walk.
Run.
Fall.
Stand.


Where do I go from here?
Two feet on the ground
but the end is near...

Barley breathing
losing sight of anything real.
drowning in your sorrow
I don't know how to deal

with the ocean of emotions this cruel world has handed me
cast my tormented soul into the darkened sea

fate rips the roots of my jaded past
proofs in the pudding
how I prayed it would last...

Shattering this hourglass
I refuse to fail
studied my past

Now here's the test,

Are you ready Dear?
Hurry! FAST! Have no fear.

Scarred and burned
but still I crawl
Up on two feet I will not fall.
I'm running now towards your embrace
Fly with me to outer space

We'll disappear and never return
Once bitten twice shy
we both have learned

No gravity to hold us down
Im hypnotized
still safe and sound.

Stealing you away from the pain of this life
Yes I've been cut but who handed them the knife?
It was me you see
no one to blame.

Forget the light, the money, the fame.
just fly with me and we'll be free.

two glowing souls.

bound for eternity.








-Thank You For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment