Her

Her
She's HilArius

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Breathe Me Into Existence

shhhhhh....

Its almost time
I write this rhyme

so you will feel me.


not just "feel" me but FEEL ME.

HEAR ME.
Breathe me into existence.

A sudden rush when my name crosses your lips.
Don't you worry your pretty little head
hate until the day your dead.

by all means
write my life story for me
save me some trouble

love drunk
make mine a double.

but its on the house you see
pour you the world when you mention me.


too bad nobody knows your name,
keep fucking your way to fame
my dear.
Lie
Lie
Lie


Lie until your face turns blue
I'll smile and wave

they still don't know you...

because you don't know you.

so inhale, exhale
blow me up


when the smoke clears
they'll call your bluff...












Peace&&Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment