Her

Her
She's HilArius

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Thoughts...

First of all thank God for such a beautiful Easter Sunday. I couldn't have asked for better weather. I was thinking about Easter and the concept of resurrection and I started to think about life... What happens when we die? Why is there so much infinite space out there that we cant reach? What if when we pass on were resurrected in another galaxy or something! We only have 5 senses. What if there's a whole other parallel universe; people and animals coexisting flawlessly with us at this very moment? And we live everyday completely blind to it...we wont know until God decides we're ready in my opinion. I always wonder why we dream, I think a lot of dreams are flashbacks of past lives, what if another part of our soul is living on in that parallel universe and we don't find out who exactly we REALLY are until we go through several lives and tests and lessons. Maybe that's what heaven is, knowing EXACTLY who you are, loving everything about yourself, being as holy as God intended you to be. I live every day with as much love and understanding as I can because I know that when I die I will continue on in spirit and that God is watching over me. I hope I get everything out of my life that God wanted me to. I really love the direction that my life is going right now, I think its good karma for the way Ive been behaving lately...I'm far from perfect but I'm working on it, every day I feel as though I improve myself a little. I take every failure as a lesson learned and move on with a positive attitude. I try to treat everyone as I would want to be treated. I feel like life is my oyster these days..I'm so thankful for all of my blessings and all of the wonderful people in my life. My friends know I love them and my family couldn't be prouder...*sigh*what a beautiful day, I hope you all had a great Easter, I know I did! Don't let anyone steal your sunshine, stay free.



\/ & <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment